1. Data Security
Happy People Models Agency (Kiriou Venetia Diafimistiki Monoprosopi IKE) accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro debit and credit cards. Your transactions at our site are protected by superior online security systems (SSL 256-bit encryption and digital certification from Comodo Essential) that guarantee a secure trading environment.
We secure information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in its control and custody.
However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that (i) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (ii) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and our Website cannot be guaranteed; and (iii) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third-party, despite best efforts.
Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
2. What safeguards have we taken to protect your information?
All personal data we collect and process is appropriate, adequate and limited to the needs and purposes for which it is collected. In addition, we process your personal data in a way that guarantees its accuracy, constant updating and security including the protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. To help protect the privacy of your information, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. Among other things, we have implemented the following measures and procedures designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, unlawful processing or alteration:
- Our database and your information data contained therein, are protected by an access control system.
- Use of information systems and programs that have been installed in a manner that minimizes the use of personal information and / or user authentication data.
- Security Protocol SSL Certificate / Secure Socket Layers, which allows a secure connection between the web page and the browser, ensuring secure data exchange between the two sides and preventing malicious actions. The SSL certificate is a digital certificate with which an authentication check of the site is performed and then encryption of the information sent to the server on which the site is hosted. Through strong encryption that provides a SSL certificate, clients’ information is maintained at high security levels.
- With regard to the transactions made in our e-shop through third parties such as banking institutions and private bodies, such as PayPal, to safeguard customer data (personal data, card details), these bodies are responsible.
3. Data breach
In the event we become aware that the security of the Website has been compromised or users Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law. When we do, we will send you an email.